Wednesday, August 21, 2013

How much do you know about pets? Quizzes to take!

What?

I don't about you, but I am learning everyday about pets.  Ones that I might like to have live with me and ones, not so!

Here is a quiz for dog parents to take!  Be sure to give your dog a treat from me while you are busy taking this quiz!  My favorite would be a carrot!  But it you put a vegetarian bisquit and a carrot in front of me which do you think I would choose?

That is the first stuffed animal I was given!  I shredded it!
DOG QUIZ:
http://www.queendom.com/tests/quiz/index.htm?idRegTest=844

    Be sure to tell me your score in the comments!

I've got wrinkles like you dude, but where is your hair??!


How much do you know about Presidential pets Quiz:

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2012/0618/How-much-do-you-know-about-presidential-pets-Take-our-quiz/The-alligator

   Be sure to tell me how you scored in the comments!


I'm an AKC Good Citizen Dog! 



Since I graduated and have a diploma I think that makes me good enough to ask other pets INTERVIEW QUESTIONS!



Speaking of comments.... do you have a pet I could interview?  If so, please add me as a friend at FaceBook and then in private please tell me your email address please?

Click here:  https://www.facebook.com/sandiewoofmullin

Here are the questions so you are not too nervous!  Please don't answer these on the comments, I need all the interviews I could get.  Does someone think you could get me an INTERVIEW with the President's Dogs?  Wooo hooo!



    (I need pictures of you and your human parents!)

Who is in the main photo with you?  Who took the photo?

Where and when and what was the occasion?


How did you get your name?  Any nicknames?

How did you and your human parents come together?

When you go for a ride, who sits in the front seat and who sits in the back and why?

Favorite foods?

Favorite treats?

Any favorite pals in the house or outside the house?

What is the pecking order in your home?

Favorite toys?

Any stories to tell?

What is your human parent/s best quality?
Can you show it in a photo? 
If you were to hide a time capsule in the back yard or on your property, what main item would go in there and why?  What would the message to the future say?  

Favorite tv show?

Favorite human food and why?

Who was your favorite Presidential pet?

And finally, if you could speak English or your human native’s language what would you tell or ask?

Any other photos?

Thank you for taking the time to have this interview from your pet’s point of view!









4 comments:

  1. Very cute :) I agree that you should research and learn about the desired pet before purchasing. Pets were intended to be a blessing not a trophy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took the quiz, scored 55% (11 right 9 wrong)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a pet person but looks like good info for pet lovers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I got an F. 6 out of 15 correct.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you and your pets.